Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Award Winning Brownies

Every time I make my brownies, everyone asks me for my recipe. The brownies are so moist and delicious. I definitely recommend this recipe.


Ingredients:
1-1/3  cup all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

In a bowl, combine, first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine oil, eggs, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients. Do not over mix. Spread in a 13 in x 9 in baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 20-27 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. 

Cool for 10 mins then cut with a plastic knife (plastic is easier to cut them with because it doesn't stick)

Yield: about 24 brownies

Nutritional Facts:
1 serving (1 each) equals 180 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment