Friday, July 12, 2013

Bruschetta (Can Be Breadless As Well)

Last night, I decided to make Breadless Bruschetta or as my Dad liked to call it "Tomato Salad." I mixed it up and used a large Heirloom Tomato instead of the typical large, red Tomato.  My Boyfriend and I ate it as a salad to our meal (which was cheeseburgers by the way). I used really fresh ingredients, which made it taste even better. Feel free to add thinly sliced, toasted Baguette bread topped with my bruschetta recipe below if you want. However, it tastes just as good without the bread if you want to stay away from the carbs or have a gluten allergy.




Serving Size: 2-3 servings

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 large heirloom tomato (or 1 large red tomato) diced
5 basil leaves
2 tablespoons Parmesan Romano Cheese

Materials:
Medium mixing bowl
Cutting board
Sharp Knife (serrated)
Tablespoon

Mix all together in a bowl and serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment