Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Potatoes à la Cameron

I felt like I needed some "potato variety" in my diet besides the typical mash potatoes and maybe healthy home cooked fries as a treat every now and then. One night, I felt like making something different. I rummaged through my fridge to see what ingredients I had, and went from there. These potatoes were so delicious that I debated keeping this recipe a secret. Feel free to add another teaspoon of dijon mustard, if you feel the need to. 

Servings: 1-2 

Ingredients:
1 potato diced with skin on
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
Splash of EVOO 
Pepper & salt to taste
3 teaspoons (or to taste) of Parmesan Romano grated cheese

Materials:
Mixing bowl
Teaspoon
Tablespoon
Parchment paper
Cookie sheet

Cover a sheet with a layer of parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Place potatoes on parchment paper.
Cook at 425° F for 8 minutes then flip the potatoes and continue cooking for 8 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment