Thursday, July 25, 2013

Watermelon Salad

I apologize for not updating my blog this week. I thought today I would do an easy, seasonal recipe. I originally got the idea from Pinterest or Whole Foods (I forget which one), but I never followed their recipe when making this dish. Right now, I have craved everything with watermelon simply because mid to the end of July is when the best watermelons come out. Instead of having salad (with leafy greens/lettuce) for dinner the other night, I used this salad in place of my regular boring salad.




Servings: 1

Ingredients: 
1 cup of cubed watermelon
a drizzle of balsamic (not a lot just enough to coat the watermelon)
1 teaspoon of feta

Materials:
1 medium mixing bowl
Spoon
Cutting board
Serrated knife

After cutting watermelon into cubes, place in medium mixing bowl.
Add a drizzle of balsamic (just enough to coat the watermelon). Mix well.
Add feta.
Serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment